Occupational Medicine Services Located in Neptune City, New Jersey
Owner and Operator Accounts Welcome!
Do you want your employees to be treated with proper care, in a timely manner so they can get back to work?
Do you want all your employee’s health needs met at one facility?
Do you want to ensure all paperwork and test results are reported promptly?
AT EXCEL URGENT CARE, WE DO ALL THAT AND MORE!!
We understand that your employees need to be safe and provided the best medical care when it comes to injuries or illnesses on the job. Here at Excel Urgent Care we provide all the services you need under one roof, from lab tests to physical exams. No company wants their employee to sit in a waiting room for hours while on company time. We ensure a timely return to work and provide all documentation that is required. Trust your occupational medicine and health to Excel Urgent Care of Neptune City, NJ.
Our Occupational Medicine Services:
- Pre-Placement Testing (Includes medical history and physical examination)
- Asbestos Physical (Includes Physical exam, Pulmonary Function Test & OSHA Respiratory Questionnaire)
- Department of Transportation (DOT) Services
- Independent Medical Examinations (IME)
- Post-Employment Offer Testing
- Worker’s Compensation Injuries
- Firefighter, Police and OSHA Physicals
- Diagnosis and treatment of work-related injuries
- CDL Physicals
- Functional Capacity Evaluations (FCE)
- Hepatitis B Titer
- Hepatitis B Injection
- Lift Test
- Chest X-Ray
- Eye Exam
- Labs: SMA26 | CBC w/ DIFF | Lead | ZZP
Be well prepared for your DOT/CDL Physical Exam:
Bring with you:
- Photo ID
- Eyeglasses (If vision requires a prescription)
- Last MER Card
- Specific information about any prescription medications you are using along with dosages.
- Yearly clearance letter from Cardiologist or for other chronic conditions that may be required before clearance.
What to expect:
- Health history review
- Thorough physical examination
- Urine test
Keep the following in mind before your visit:
- Fill out the drivers portion of the Medical Examination Report prior to your visit.
- Insurance does not cover this exam, however some employers/companies may pay for this exam
Follow Us on Social Media
If you need directions to our urgent care, please feel free to give us a call and we can help you reach us.